Blog post 1: Home on wheels

Home on wheels
They say home is where the heart is, but mine is in multiple places constantly because I love so many things like my car. My car holds a special in my heart because it was a gift from my mom at sweet 16 birthday and I was not sure if I was going to get. My 16 birthday party was a great day for me so I feel as if my car just wraps all the good things that happened that night in one item.

It is jet black in color on the outside and inside so of course, she's hot and not looks but literally hot because black attracts heat like summer does light bugs. It has three white bar lights in the front, and three red bar lights in the back. My car has a small, round black, camera for me see the world as I reverse into the unknown; my side mirror holds tiny projections that cast the image of a horse at night. Its all black inside too. My seats are a plushy, soft leather with slightly reclining seats in the back to save space and give a homey feel that gives me a sense of peace. I have small four by eight touch screen in the middle of my interior with climate control, Bluetooth, sound settings and much more. I have a steering wheel with all button I need to control everything around. Above the wheel is a screen where I can change the colors of my base from anything such as blue to gold.

If had to describe my car on an emotional level and not physical and answer my mom's favorite question here is what my answers would be.
Number 1: My car is the one place where I know I can to get a sense of peace when my house is in complete chaos. It is a clear meadow to tree packed forest.
Number 2: The screen is like and a friend that knows all the right thing to say or should I say music to play; the screen knows my name is never confused about who I am she connect automatically to my phone.
Number 3: If I just need alone time that I can't get in my house I know where to go. My roars a growl before take off and I am gone to any place I desire to go.
Number 4: My car is also a storage ben (trunk) for all my on the go items that I might need if I can't get to my house.
Number 5: Out of all the chaos in my life my car is the one thing I can control that. I don’t live in my car but it is still home to me because I know home is where the heart and where you feel best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection letter