Reflection letter

Dear Mrs. Cardenas,

Welcome to my multi-genre blog project! I am so ready for you review what i have work so on over the past month. I’ve never blogged before this project was assigned, so this was a challenging project for me. I really liked have a specific general topic of home to related back in all five blogs.

During module 2, I learned a lot about genre and formatting each in your own way. For example, I've never created a poem for two voices before. Using my confrontation relationships with my family as the backbone of my stories was a new concept for me, because i am a fairly reserved person. I found it difficult to decide what line would we say at the same time as each other and how to make it as realistic as possible. I wanted to make sure that you could feel and see the characteristics of my personality and what i consider home through my personal experiences in each piece on my blog pieces. My (photo essay, description, poems for two voice narrative, evaluation, and one act play) demonstrate that I have tried to follow all given advice from all party and attempted each genre.

  Each week, I created a new piece of writing that I submitted to my writing group for feedback. As I worked on this project, I had some things that were easier than others and some things that need help for as many people as i can.
As we move in to Module 3 and persuasive writing, the biggest, most important lesson that Learned  from this multi-genre blog project is i should get more so i more creative stories to tell! Having the option to choose what to writing about helped me a lot because i am all over the place and it hard to stick to one thing.. The biggest challenge this project was composing a series to represent my understanding of home. The easiest was the photo essay because everything i need was already there and just need to organize it. I think it is my best piece on this is my fun family vacation  blog because I really got the chance to show all aspects of what i consider one the best weeks of my life. 
  As you read my final project, I want you to notice how i tried to take each piece of feedback into consideration and tried to fix all mistake possible. The feedback i was given help me fix grammar mistake i never would have notice on my own.

Thanks for reading!

Rahkala Mcswain

Comments