Blog post 3: Evaluation on Chick-fil-a





Gwu Chick-fil-a
A hidden gem on the campus of GWU is the Chick-fil-a hidden in the bottom of the Dover Campus Center. Since all other food options are so far away, Chick-fil-a is the best place to get lunch on campus.

First, the service is friendly. I am an introvert so very much so I don't talk to many people but the worker in Chick-fil-a away seem so warm and welcoming. They know my order by heart and my sauces too. The service is friendly and swift if there 10 people in front of you will get through the line fast because of the system they have going. They are always sure to greet when I enter and exit.

Second, the sauces are provided with no trouble. If I eat anywhere else on campus I have to go on a sauce search most likely. Also someplace even charge like WOW cafe I always get hot wings but they charge me .89 cent for ranch and just one small cup. Here at Chick-fil-a they ask me what sauce I need and get it right there in hand, no fee, walk or search.

Third, the food is prepared right I don't have to add a thing. At Chick-fil-a I do not have to add salt other places on campus I do so this just saves me a little time. Almost all my meal for lunch are on the go because I have labs so I will only have 10 minute top to eat so every second count with that being said it very convenient that they give you a bag. This makes it easy for me to open the door and rushing to where I am needed.

Fourth but not least it the closest to my dorm. Chick-fil-a is a straight shot to my dorm. Every other eating place on campus I have to walk what feels like eons to get there and then most likely take stairs. Chick-fil-a is quick easy short walk no steps or wait. It also helps Chick-fil-a is one of the very few restaurants that boiling spring has to offer.


Chick-fil-a on GWU campus is by far the best place to get lunch every day of the week. It is close, fast, and tasty what more could you want; especially living on the college campus you have very low food expectations. I know people may disagree and say WOW is the best but as a college student we all on a budget and WOW cafe is just too high to make it your everyday luch spot: sub connects take to long if you are in a rush and the smae istrue for the other places. If you are a GWU student I recommend you try for yourself and maybe you will find your perfect lunch spot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection letter